One convenient 4 ounce B. W. Cooper’s Mini-Bottle Concentrated Unsweetened Tea makes 4 quarts (1 gallon) of premium tea. Just add water – and you have fresh-brewed tea taste in seconds. This handy 4oz bottle fits in your pocket or purse and can go anywhere – home, office, biking, boating, hiking, picnicking. Make it by the glass and adjust the strength/sweetness to your own personal preference. One tiny bottle makes at much tea as eight 16.9oz single-serve bottles or cans, so it’s also very eco-friendly choice. Good for you – good for the planet!
- B.W. Coopers Unsweetened Iced Brew Tea Concentrate.
- 1 Bottle Makes 1 Gallon
- Fast & easy
- Portable, 4 oz, 4” tall bottle
- To make 16 oz drink, pour 1 tablespoon tea concentrate into 16 oz glass and add water.
- To make 1 qt pitcher, pour 1/4 bottle of concentrate into qt pitcher and stir.
- Add a little more or less to customize the taste to your liking.
- 0 calories